St. Joseph Medical Center
For the past few years, St. Joseph Medical Center In Partnership With Physician Owners has been recognized as one of Houston's top ten best places to work in the category of "Companies with 500 or more employees." We have also had 4 nurses named by the Houston Chronicle among the top ten outstanding nurses in the past three "Salute to Nurses" recognition ceremonies. Our 1500 employees and 650+ physicians are dedicated to making miracles happen here every day.
Our mission is to deliver compassionate healthcare to the communities we serve.
As Houston’s first hospital, St. Joseph Medical Center partners with physicians to create a healthy environment of caring and dignity for patients, families, and employees. Focused on the latest technology and peer collaboration, we provide high value, high quality care in an atmosphere of our spiritual traditions. We will remain the medical center that caregivers commit to, physicians prefer and patients recommend.
St. Joseph Medical Center recently celebrated its 125th year of serving the Houston community. It continues to be the medical center in Downtown Houston that caregivers commit to, physicians prefer and patients recommend.
- Experienced RN, FT (7p-7a-night shift) Labor & Delivery, with 12k Sign on Bonus
- Experienced RN V, FT (0630-1700-4/10s) Operating Room, with 12k Sign on Bonus
- Experienced RN, FT (7p-7a-night shift) Emergency Room, with 12k Sign on Bonus
- Experienced RN V, FT (1030-2100)4/10s-PACU, with 12k Sign on Bonus
- Experienced RN, FT (5/8s; 4/10s;3/12s), with 12k sign-on bonus
- Experienced RN III, FT (5/8s)-Endoscopy, with 12k sign-on bonus
- Experienced RN, FT (7p-7a-night shift)- NICU
- RN Supervisor-Women’s Clinic
- Cath Lab (Inventory and Revenue Coordinator) (5/8's)
- Radiology Tech (Nights)
- Experienced RN, FT (7p-7a-night shift)- Family Birth Center, with 10k sign-on bonus
Take a few minutes to create or change your profile and list your job preferences for future notification alerts. Simply Click Here, Sign in or create New User and scroll down to Candidate Profile on the right hand side of the page.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information or to download a copy of the EEO is the law poster, click here.
Anyone needing reasonable accommodation to use our career site or to apply for a position should contact the Human Resources Department at the appropriate facility.
St. Joseph Medical Center is a physician-owned hospital that brings world-class medical expertise and compassion to the care of every patient.