Travel Nurse - Cath Lab RN
Offering Premium Pay, Customizable Contracts, Travel Reimbursement, Housing Allowance, Guaranteed Hours, and more!
Work within our network of 33 community hospitals as a full-time employee of Steward Health Care!
Local Travel Contracts Available!
RN CATH LAB POSITION SUMMARY
- Responsible and accountable for assisting with cardiac catheterizations as well as vascular procedure, permanent pacemaker insertions and interventions.
- Perform emergent procedures associated with cardiac cath’s such as IABP and temporary pacemaker insertions.
- Responsible for the ongoing hemodynamic monitoring of the patient pre, intra and post procedure.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining arterial lines and administering conscious sedation.
- Must deliver skilled patient care through the nursing process in accordance with established policies and procedures; for coordinating patient care among patient/family, medicine, nursing, ancillary and other team personnel; acts as a patient advocate and maintains current knowledge and standards of nursing practice.
- Current, active and unencumbered State RN license
- Minimum of two years of experience in Cardiac Cath Lab is required
- ACLS and BLS current and active prior to starting required
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental Insurance, Employee Assistance, Transitions Program, 401(k)
Please feel free to email us with any questions regarding the Steward National Traveler Network!
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.