Travel - Cath Lab Tech - Local Contract
Offering Premium Pay, Customizable Contracts, Travel Reimbursement, Housing Allowance, Guaranteed Hours, and more!
Local Travel Contracts Available!
Position Summary: The Cath Lab Technician will assist the Cardiologist with diagnostic and interventional procedures utilizing skills of sterile technique and monitoring of physiological parameters. As the part of the Cardiology Services team, you will provide non-invasive diagnostic testing, invasive diagnostic and interventional procedures to diagnose and treat patients with known or suspected coronary artery disease, unstable angina, valvular disease, dysrhythmia, congestive heart failure, ST/non ST elevation MI, and peripheral vascular disease.
- Provides 24-hour coverage for emergency procedures as dictated by the on-call schedule
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of all equipment used during procedures and documents all pertinent patient data accordingly
- Demonstrates friendliness, helpfulness, and concern with patients and visitors
- Provides service to physicians in a helpful and timely manner
- Clear and Active State License/Certification; Registered Radiologist, RCIS or CST
- BLS and ACLS, American Heart Association or Red Cross required
- Must have extensive experience including diagnostic interventional, cardiac and vascular procedures in the Cath Lab
- Able to take call
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
Company Overview: Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental Insurance, Employee Assistance, Transitions Program, 401(k)
Please feel free to call or email us with any questions regarding the Steward National Traveler Network!
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Salary Range: $75 - $80