RN III Endo
Location: St. Joseph Medical Center
Posted Date: 12/7/2022
Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care to the patient before, during, and after endoscopic procedures as assigned. Works as part of team to ensure safe patient care.
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- Licensed RN in the State of Texas
- Bachelor’s Degree; 3 or more years of experience.
- Able to work under pressure and in situations that demand patience, tact, stamina and endurance.
- Hours of duty may be irregular or unexpectedly extended due to the requirements of the daily endoscopy schedule.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Ability to effectively manage confrontational situations with tact and diplomacy
- Computer experience necessary.