- Work Experience:One year experience working with mental health patients is required. License/Registration/ Certification:
- Current licensure as a Licensed Professional Counseling (LPC), or a Licensed Master's in Social Work (LMSW) is required, or Psychologist is required.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support certification required and CPI certification is required
- Master's degree in Social Work, counseling, or psychology. Skills:
- Technical, clerical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills relevant to total patient care/area in order to safely and efficiently treat patients.
- Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision, in order to independently carry out the duties of the positions.-
- Able to communicate effectively, in English, both verbally and in writing.- Additional languages preferred.- Basic computer knowledge.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Employee Paid Life Insurance
- 401K w/match after 1 year of service
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Up to 20% Employee Cafeteria and Café Discount
- Discounted Tuition with affiliated University
- Inexpensive Parking
- Easy accessibility from Houston Freeways
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Ancillary Insurance
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.