Human Resources Receptionist
- Answering a high volume of incoming calls professionally and timely manner and greeting customers upon arrival.
- Provide excellent service to customers, handling customer relations and solving customer complaints. You must process effective public relation skills with customers in a courteous manner.
- Responsible for receiving, researching and resolving complaints to ensure satisfaction.
- Maintaining, scanning, filing, auditing, data entry, preparing different reports and completing general administrative/clerical duties.
- Assist in the planning and organization of meetings and company events.
- Create and maintain forms and spreadsheets for various reporting purposes.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports.
- Collect, verify timekeeping information and investigations and resolutions of discrepancies in payroll
- Provides day to day general Human Resource support to employees, elevating questions and issues to appropriate levels as needed
- Resolves employee issues and grievances
- Assist in the company's policy changes, procedure implementation, benefits administration and daily inquiries of employees
- Ensure all Human Resources responsibilities are completed efficiently and accurately
- Handle all matters with confidentiality, sensitivity, and knowledge
- Perform hiring process, recruit, interview and select employees to fill vacant positions
- Conduct employee orientation, onboarding, exit interview, etc…
- Develop, maintain and ensure accuracy of employee files following standard procedures and records including on-going safety training
- Assure compliance with all applicable laws and corporate policies/guidelines related to OSHA/DOT
- Assist with other projects in the office as assigned
- Candidate must be flexible and open to performing various tasks as needed.