Director of Nursing Behavioral Health - RN
Director Behavioral Health - Registered Nurse licensure, and a minimum of a master’s degree in nursing (MSN) or Human Service related field, required.
- Grow with a health system that supports career advancement
- Competitive Pay & Salary Increases
- Locations close to home, that support work-life balance
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage for you and your family
- 401k via Fidelity, for eligible employees, with company match
- Tuition Assistance / Reimbursement
- Family atmosphere and team approach that provides flexibility
- Opportunities to grow your career, while not changing your employer! With hospitals nationwide, we care for over 12.3 million patients annually and employ approximately 42,000 team members
- And much more!
The Director of Behavioral Health (RN) is responsible for the operations of 100+ bed behavioral health unit in an acute care hospital setting. Directly reports to the Chief Nursing Officer for the overall 24-hour operations of assigned areas of responsibility. Demonstrates clear communication and accountable decision making with employees, Physicians, and other Directors. Meet established productivity standards. Is responsible for business planning in areas of responsibility and accountable for negotiated measurable targets including product line development, implementation, and maintenance.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Requires a minimum of five (5) – seven (7) years’ work experience in an acute care setting, including two (2) years’ management experience in behavioral health.
- Coordination over several patient care units.
- Experience in business development and growth of a service line.
- The ability to develop strategies to grow a commercial payor mix.
- Registered Nurse licensure required.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- A minimum of a master’s degree in nursing (MSN) or Human Service related field required.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 121516