RN Critical Care Float
Accountable for the observation, assessment, intervention, evaluation, rehabilitation, or health teachings of a person who is ill, injured, infirm, or experiencing a change in normal health processes; the maintenance of health or prevention of illness; the administration of a medication or treatment as ordered by a physician, the supervision or teaching of nursing; the administration, supervision, and evaluation of nursing practices, policies, and procedures; the performance of an act delegated by a physician and the development of the nursing care plan.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse accepted by Texas State Board of Nursing
- Engage in professional nursing.
- Technical, clerical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills relevant to patient care/area.
- Certification requirements as defined by the certification policy.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in ED/ICU
Employee Benefits Include:
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Low cost parking
- Loan repayment assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual Employee Wellness Check
- Up to 20% Employee Discount - Gift Shop, Onsite Cafe and Cafeteria
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES / WOMEN / VETERANS / DISABLED