The Reporting Analyst will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and distributing financial, clinical, and operational reports using the tools within Cerner. The position reports to the Controller and works closely hospital directors. This position supports excellent financial and clinical outcomes by providing timely and accurate information to end-users.
- Meet with business owner to gather and document business needs and requirements.
- Create custom reports on the Cerner platform and other systems, utilizing the reporting tools within Cerner and other systems as applicable.
- Maintain strong communication with users and engage in new report creation or issue resolution.
- Research and resolve data discrepancies on existing standard and custom reports.
- Work with end-users to resolve issues with scheduled report failures.
- Self-reliant work ethic and ability to operate independently and work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to research, understand and apply new technologies.
- Knowledge of healthcare operations, processes, and policy, as well as healthcare terminology.
- Ability to react to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- The ability to interact successfully with all areas of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience specific to healthcare financial and clinical reporting preferred.