Central Sterile Tech, 2nd Shift
Shift: 2nd Shift, 3p-1130p
Under the supervision of the Sterile Processing Manager and according to approved policies and procedures the incumbent will assemble case carts containing consumable supplies and instrumentation. Post operatively instruments will be clean/decontaminated, assembled, sterilized and stored until ready to be issued. Consumables will be inventoried, stocked and issued as needed.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Education and Work Experience:
- One year experience preferred working with surgical supplies and instruments.
- Registered Central Service Technician (RCST), Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST), Certified Sterile Processing and Distribution Technician (CBSPD)
Education & Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Low cost parking
- Loan repayment assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual Employee Wellness Check
- Up to 20% Employee Discount - Gift Shop, Onsite Cafe and Cafeteria
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES / WOMEN / VETERANS / DISABLED