Cath Lab Inventory/Rev Coord
$8,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WITH A MINIMUM OF 2 YRS CARDIAC CATH LAB EXPERIENCE
- The Cath Lab Inventory and Revenue Coordinator is responsible for maintaining all elements of departmental inventory and managing the revenue integrity process.
- Coordinating the integration of cardiac cath lab systems with internal and external systems related to inventory and procedural charges.
- He/she ensures that a Cath Lab’s inventory is up-to-date and sufficient to maintain any services the facility wants to undertake now and in the future.
- He/she also receives and distributes supplies and equipment to insure a smooth flow of goods to the Cath Lab from supply chain.
- He/she partners with Materials Management in acquiring new materials on behalf of the Cath Lab and providing data on how the Cath Lab can acquire new supplies and technologies.
- The Cath Lab Inventory and Revenue Coordinator acts as a liaison to and partners with other hospital departments as required to perform the functions of the position.
- He/she creates a knowledge base inside the Cath Lab to help medical coding and revenue cycle professionals operate more effectively and assist in mitigating compliance risk and increase reimbursement while honoring existing, functional workflows.
- Other duties as assigned
Service:Consistently supports and communicates the Mission, Vision, and Values of St. Joseph Medical Center. Upholds the Standards of Conduct and Corporate Compliance.
People: Consistently follows patient care, and facility guidelines and procedures in performance. Collaborates with inter and intra professional colleagues to ensure quality outcomes.
Quality: Completes annual education requirements.
Maintains competency, as evidenced by completion of competency validation requirements.
Promotes of a culture of patient safety which results in the identification and reduction of unsafe practices.
Uses professional judgment and critical thinking to prepare, prioritize, and execute the patient’s plan of care consistent with patient assessment data, physicians’ treatment plans, and professional standards of care.
Implement measures to prevent exposure to infectious pathogens and communicable conditions.
Identify risks and hazards to patients through various risk assessments, with actions taken to mitigate patient harm.
Growth: Maintains competency and knowledge of current standards of practice, trends, and developments. Enhances the patient experience by fostering a positive relationship with customers.
Contributes to improving patient satisfaction results.
Finance: Promotes stewardship of hospital resources while ensuring quality patient care.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION AND ABILITIES:
Licensed as a Registered Nurse accepted by Texas State Board of Nursing to engage in professional nursing.
Radiological Technologist certified by the Texas Medical Board and Registered with American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
RCIS / RCES certified by Cardiovascular Credentialing International
- 2 years cardiac cath lab experience
- 1 year experience with supply and inventory management
- Technical, clerical, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills relevant to patient care/area
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support certification required
- Current American Heart Association Advanced Life Support certification preferred
- Other certification requirements as defined by the certification policy
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Experience as hemo system superuser preferred
- Experience with procedural charges and charge master preferred
- Experience with charge entry and Bi or Multilingual